Wednesday 14 March 2018

Serenity

The image was actually coloured a few weeks ago with Copics.  Then I wasn't quite sure what to do with her.  Then when I saw this weeks sketch I thought she's be perfect for it.


Behind the image your can see some black card cut with a Spellbinders die.  I've used this to frame her.

With my design papers for this week I've co-ordinated them with my image.  They're from Studio Light and Maja Design.

The tiny banners at the top left were cut with a Fantasy die.  At the edge of them I've used lilies and rose buds.

Now usually I'd use some ric rac when I've seen Sandra use this in a sketch before.  This time I thought I' try something a little different.  I've added some teal sequins (yes they took a while to glue on) in a similar shape.

Hope you like my inspiration for this week and we see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Make it Feminine
Digi Doodle Studios - Feminine Fancy
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team - Challenge 23
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - Make it Girly
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes



8 comments:

Jean said...

Absolutely stunning, as always xx

Jean said...

Absolutely stunning as always.
Jean xx

crafty said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at QKR Stampede. Adding all the sequins was worth it.
Mary

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 30 “Make it Girly.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

Hester said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous image and perfect colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great creation, I absolutely love the way you colored her hair. Beautiful image as well, your drawing is amazing. Thanks so much for playing at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge this month. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Shuly said...

Fantastic work on hair and i love this oval black frame this proje t is so beautiful ! Thanks for playing at LTSCB !