Wednesday 25 October 2017

Hi there

Sharing my latest Outlawz Sketch inspiration today using The "O" Look from our sponsor for the month DigiStamps4Joy.  I love this image it's just so fun!
I've coloured it using Copics.  I've then cut it out with a Spellbinders die and mounted it onto some black card cut with another Spellbinders die.

Here's our sketch for this week 

Even though its a Halloween Sketch I've kept away from that theme this time.

My design papers are from Maja Design.  I've added some wood chip elements and a sentiment from Scrapienic and finished off with a few black gems.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Challenge 7
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 27
Createful Heart - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Oh gosh Andrea he looks fabulous. You've coloured him so well. Can really see the texture of his feathers. Hugs Mrs A.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my this is so cool. I love it. Beautiful colouring work here. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

That is so cute, Andrea! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Design this week. We hope you’ll join us again next time!
Blessings,
CHDD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Createful Heart Digis & Design
www.createfulheartcards.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

Wow! Gorgeous card & beautiful image which you have colored to perfection! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

So cute! Love your work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Creative world said...

Fantastic image,coloring and design,love it..thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see ou again
Željka DT xx